Program 1. Summer camp in the Chon-Kyzyl-Suu gorge >>>
Issyk-Kul region is often called the soul or pearl of Kyrgyzstan. You can find everything here: golden beaches around the lake, deep gorges with waterfalls and forests of the famous Tien Shan fir and beautiful snowy peaks. There are few places where you can see such variety in one place.
Tour Company OrexCA.com offers you fantastic vacations at Lake Issyk-Kul in the guesthouse "Tamga". Our guesthouse is located on the Southern coast of Issyk-Kul lake in Tamga village (135 km from Balykchi). The 9 cozy rooms of the guesthouse for 20 people are waiting for you: Double and triple rooms Sauna Solar shower Kitchen and dining-room 1 to 3 meals per day Beaches (15-20 minutes walking distance) Excursions for 1-2 days or more Rent of equipment Rent of transport
If you like active vacations, we can offer you one or more days of hiking, horseback riding, trekking, and auto tours.
For one day:
1. Hiking and horseback riding around Tamga gorge. Watching ancient petroglyphs on the stone, which is called "Tamga-Tash". Nomadic culture (visits to yurts) and beautiful views of Lake Issyk-Kul.
2. Auto tours:
- To Barskoon gorge and Arabel pastures (50km from guesthouse). Here you can see a wonderful 100 meter waterfall. The history of this region is connected with the Great Siik Road. Then through two passes (Kok-Moynok and Barskoon (3,875m) you will reach the mountain valley of Arabel (3,800m) where you can see beautiful views of snowy peaks and mountain lakes.
- Chon-Kysyl-Suu gorge (60km from guesthouse), visit to hot springs. Hiking in fir forest and experiencing wild nature.
- Jety-Oguz gorge (90km from guesthouse). There you will see wonderful views of the "red rocks", which have their own romantic legends, and to see the double snowy peaks of Jety-Oguz-Bashi
- Djuuku gorge (60km from guesthouse) Here you can visit hot springs and walk in places where the Great Silk Road used to run.
We can organize 2, 3 day or longer tours in accordance with your wishes.